Sunday, June 13, 2010

Strasburg takes the mound at 1:05 today. It's a good thing too because the Nats are in a slide against one of the worst teams in the American League. Well, aside from the Orioles that is. I have told a couple of peoople that they won't likely get the same "effect" from the game today because it's not at Nationals Park, and there isn't the mystery of the unknown. It will still be really exciting to see if Stras can continue to dominate the way he did in his debut, but it wouldn't be fair to expect a duplication of what he pulled off against the Pirates on the 8th.

I pretty much missed both of the last two games. Kearns went off on Friday night, and last night it was pretty much over before it began. The Indians top prospect, Carlos Santana, hit his first career home run. That's about all I needed to hear from sports radio, my phone, and Baseball tonight which I did catch last night at midnight.

Zimmerman is going to DH today, according to Mark Zuckerman. I'd rather have his gold glove in the field, but I'm sure a rest is needed and I'll take his bat if nothing else. Go Nats.

No comments:

Post a Comment